Final Paper Submission
Congratulations on having your abstract accepted at the European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP) 2010.
Each paper in the Proceedings of EuCAP 2010 will be published from a file uploaded by the author to the online submission web page used earlier for the abstract submission and accessible from this website.
Your ID and password were included in the acceptance notification e-mail All papers have to be received electronically in .pdf format and must be compliant with IEEE Xplore. Please note that the organiser will check that for every paper:
- at least one author has registered before the paper is included in the conference proceedings CD-ROM;
- the pdf file is IEEE Xplore compliant;
- furthermore, failing to present the paper at the conference (no-show) will prevent from the inclusion of the paper in the volume transferred to the IEEE Xplore digital library.
The deadline for submitting final papers compliant with the above format is 30 January 2010 by midnight GMT.
The Final Paper maximum length is five pages, longer papers will be truncated or excluded from the Proceedings. The maximum final file size is 1.25 Mbyte. Please follow the instructions below carefully to ensure that your uploaded Final Paper is compatible with IEEE Xplore formatting requirements: EuCAP2010 authors have access to PDF eXpress for the conversion of papers into PDF files.
The online submission site will check the submitted files for compliance and will reject non-compliant files. Failure to comply will prevent proper publication or accreditation of your work.
- The Conference Proceedings CD and electronic copy on IEEE Xplore will be in colour, but many readers print and use the papers in black and white (b&w) only. So, please check your final manuscript for legibility in both black and white and colour representations.
- Do not include headers, footers or page numbers.
- Please note that no additional content editing will be performed.
- Please use one of the supplied themes
MS Word 2003 Template
MS Word 2007 Template
- It is best to start writing your paper by entering the text into the template, to make sure that all formatting is correct.
- The information on page layout and formatting can be found in the templates.
Paper File Preparation
- Detailed instructions on IEEE Xplore compatibility can be found here; the main items are embed all fonts, no passwords, no bookmarks, no links.
- You can use PDF eXpress to check your existing pdf file; for access to IEEE eXpress see below.
- The use of PDF eXpress for the conversion of your paper is recommended:
- Prepare your manuscript in any file format acceptable to PDF eXpress, e.g. in MSWord.
- Embed all figures and captions within the text.
- Ensure legibility; simplify all figures and tables and maintain uniformity of style throughout.
- Go to the PDF eXpress site, click on the link â€œNew Users-Click Hereâ€ and fill in your information.You will need the Conference ID which is eucap2010x
- Then, login using your email address, password and conference ID and deliver your file for conversion into pdf format (or have your existing pdf file checked).
- If required, incorporate the requested changes, resubmit to PDF eXpress.
- Check both colour and black and white representations of the final certified file.
- Maximum Final Manuscript length is 5 pages with .pdf file size less than 1.25 Mbyte.
When transmitting the final manuscript, authors of accepted papers are considered to have read and accepted the Copyright policy (Copyright Agreement). Please click here to read the EurAAP Copyright Agreement.
Thank you for your careful cooperation and for selecting EuCAP 2010 to publish your work.
The camera ready paper shall be submitted to the EuCap Secretariat online. Please click here to go to the online submission form.
Your person ID and password to log in can be found in your acceptance email. If you do not know your person ID and password anymore, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Paper Contest
In order to reward outstanding research work in the fields of Antennas and Propagation performed by students, Eurap sponsors a student paper contest in the European Conference on Antennas and Propagation.
Rules for participation
- A student is considered anyone engaged full-time in a graduate or undergraduate program and less than 30 years old as Dec. 31st 2009. Finalists may be asked to provide a written proof that they meet these requirements.
- All students whose abstract has been accepted and wish to participate in the EuCAP Student Paper Contest must submit a full paper that meets all the requirements set in the submission guidelines. A student can submit only one paper to the student paper contest.
- In order to participate in the Student Paper Contest, the student must be the first author and the only student author on the paper. All the other co-authors must upload a signed electronic letter in a .pdf file stating that their contribution was merely advisory.
Please, try to deliver your final paper well in time before the dead line; for help refer to email@example.com or the conference chairs.